Who We Are
Founded in 2015 in Switzerland, Metaco is an enterprise technology company whose mission is to enable financial and non-financial institutions to securely build their digital asset operations. The company’s core product, Harmonize™, is a mission-critical orchestration platform for digital assets. From asset-agnostic custody and trading to tokenization, staking and smart contract management, the platform seamlessly connects institutions to the broad universe of decentralized finance and Web3 decentralized applications.
Metaco has established itself as the institutional standard for digital asset infrastructure, trusted by the world’s largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates. Its software and technology solutions enable institutions to store, trade, issue and manage any type of digital asset – such as crypto and digital currencies, digital securities, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – with the highest possible security and agility.
We are seeking a Junior IT support to join our headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Install and configure computer and network systems;
- Maintain, repair and upgrade the operating systems, including hardware and software;
- Take ownership of reported user issues, seeing problems through to resolution, supporting them efficiently;
- Talk users through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue;
- Monitor and troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults;
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Support the roll-out of new applications;
- Maintain applications up-to-date, applying both functional and security patches;
- Set up user accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Manage access rights and identities, ensuring regular user account reviews;
- Conduct safety checks on computer equipment;
- Manage material orders and maintain an inventory;
- Set up and maintaining an intranet;
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills;
- Oriented towards user support;
- Be able to work in autonomously, as well as in conjunction with a team; and
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English (French is a plus).
- Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or other technical vocation;
- 3 years of relevant experience facing internal or external customers in a support/back-office function; and
- Prior experience in customer/end user support
- 3 years of relevant experience in Cloud and on-Premise support
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working collectively to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed ledgers, blockchain technology, applied cryptography, banking, capital markets and finance. We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded. Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members. We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the financial services industry.