Who We Are
Founded in 2015 in Switzerland, Metaco is an enterprise technology company whose mission is to enable financial and non-financial institutions to securely build their digital asset operations. The company’s core product, Harmonize™, is a mission-critical orchestration platform for digital assets. From asset-agnostic custody and trading to tokenization, staking and smart contract management, the platform seamlessly connects institutions to the broad universe of decentralized finance and Web3 decentralized applications.
Metaco has established itself as the institutional standard for digital asset infrastructure, trusted by the world’s largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates. Its software and technology solutions enable institutions to store, trade, issue and manage any type of digital asset – such as crypto and digital currencies, digital securities, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – with the highest possible security and agility.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Customer Success team. As a member of our team, you will be working closely with blockchain experts, software engineers and partner organizations to solution our clients’ needs. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the evolution of the cryptocurrency/fintech industry as we know it today.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Manage arbitrations and trade-offs to allow projects to move at the expected pace despite changing requirements
- Manage project closure and transfer to managed services / support team the client management activities
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience facing internal or external customers in a Project management function,
- Knowledge of the crypto/blockchain domain is a significant advantage,
- Experience in the banking sector is a significant advantage,
- Willingness to travel as required by client and company engagements,
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes,
- Proven self-management and team-management skills,
- Ability to monitor and control project budgets,
- Capability to make decisions under pressure.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working collectively to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed ledgers, blockchain technology, applied cryptography, banking, capital markets and finance. We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded. Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members. We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the financial services industry.