Who We Are
Founded in 2015 in Switzerland, Metaco is an enterprise technology company whose mission is to enable financial and non-financial institutions to securely build their digital asset operations. The company’s core product, Harmonize™, is a mission-critical orchestration platform for digital assets. From asset-agnostic custody and trading to tokenization, staking and smart contract management, the platform seamlessly connects institutions to the broad universe of decentralized finance and Web3 decentralized applications.
Metaco has established itself as the institutional standard for digital asset infrastructure, trusted by the world’s largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates. Its software and technology solutions enable institutions to store, trade, issue and manage any type of digital asset – such as crypto and digital currencies, digital securities, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – with the highest possible security and agility.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative with Marketing experience to join our Marketing team and accelerate the lead generation process of our business. You will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing team as well as the Business Development team to qualify more efficiently our inbound leads and design and execute effective outbound marketing campaigns. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a tech scale-up in hyper growth. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the evolution of the digital assets/fintech industry as we know it today.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
Inbound lead screening
- Develop a thorough understanding of our ideal customer profiles and the respective solution use cases that apply
- Help screen, prioritise and triage leads coming through the website or via third-party channels
- Collaborate on the configuration and on-going refining of our automated lead scoring functionality via Salesforce’s Pardot
- Drive the optimisation of our lead management processes, suggesting adjustments to flows and Salesforce functionality where needed
- Identify gaps in our lead conversion tracking capability in Salesforce and project-manage the implementation of the required enhancements
Outbound campaigns and Account-based Marketing
- Identify and leverage the most fitted intel and intent data tools to help us select and prioritise target accounts, in collaboration with Sales
- Lead the research and intelligence gathering efforts into the pain points, strategic roadmaps and buying groups of your allocated ABM accounts and share insight with internal stakeholders
- Drive the ideation process for bespoke content to engage with your allocated prioritised accounts
- Work with Field marketers and Sales to design and execute outbound lead generation campaigns through a range of media (email, LinkedIn, cold-calling, webinars, events, etc.) to engage prioritised ABM accounts
- Project-manage our Salesforce low-scale enhancements, as defined with line manager
- Help devise and set up triggered nurturing email journeys via Salesforce’s Pardot
- Help configure relevant Marketing ROI reports in Salesforce
- Define and report on KPIs to measure success of ABM/outbound efforts
- 3+ years’ experience in Inside Sales, in a B2B environment
- Financial Services background
- Experience using Salesforce
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and digital assets and keen interest in their future applications
- Experience taking part in ABM programmes a plus
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very high and consistent attention to detail
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working collectively to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed ledgers, blockchain technology, applied cryptography, banking, capital markets and finance. We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded. Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members. We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the Financial Services industry.